[Image is of an open door, but the walkway is blocked with a panel of wood. Text on the door reads: "JUST BECAUSE MY DOOR IS OPEN DOESN’T MEAN YOU CAN COME IN." Text inside the “doorway” reads: "It’s not CONSENT if you make me afraid to say no." End description.]
(Source: apocalypse-me0w, via princess-poop)
Yesterday a guy came up to me at work was like “How are you ever going to get a job with all those piercings?”
I’ll say that again.
A guy came up to me
and asked “How are you ever going to get a job with all those piercings?”
(Source: deathwingxvx, via asphodeltheawkwardpanda)
According to the captions of the first Thor movie, the battle between the Jotuns and Asgardians take place in Norway, 965 AD. Around this time, Loki was born.
In Thor 2 the life expectancy was stated to be around 5,000. The average human life in developed countries from what I’ve gathered is approximately 82.
Therefore, in human years Loki is somewhere around 17.
…this is actually ridiculously useful for character analysis.
- He has no face.
- He tells me it’s ok to kill people
- She stares at me from the ceiling
- The man in the Easter Bunny costume loves me so much
- I talk to her through the mirror
- When you leave, she crawls out of my closet on all 4’s
- When I take a bath, he comes out of the water
- She says she’ll take me away with her one day forever
- He has no arms or legs
- She’s bloody and she cries all the time